Saturday, October 10, 2015

Update on Inbox Zero and My Anniversary

So what are you working on today? Writing, reading, getting your inbox to zero, keeping good records for tax time?

I took about 15 minutes this morning to work on my Inbox Zero project. You can read about it here.

I started at 211 unread and 1,701 total email in my inbox. I have zillions in other folders but this is about just my inbox.

After 15 minutes I got to 144 new and 1,495 total.

I have a tendency to want to look at EVERY email, afraid I will miss something VERY important. I suspect you might have the same problem and that's why your inbox also overfloweth.


Today is my 17-year anniversary with my husband, who I jokingly call Mr. Kerrie. We'll go on a walk later tonight just to chat but today at some point I hope to walk alone and just can't decide what to listen to! I love Lifestyle Liberation but also Brilliant Business Moms and also The Empowered Podcast with Ellory Wells. I also have Travel Like a Boss on my list since I love to write but also love to travel. I write because I love it but if making money from it takes me to a place of travel with my family, then my soul would be incredibly happy. I have so many great podcast series and single podcasts on my listen-to list and am excited to share those with you as I get to them!

Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment