Thursday, October 1, 2015

YouTube: Eric Worre on Recruiting 20 Team Members in 30 Days

So in addition to proofreading and writing books and articles for income and pleasure, I also do other things. I do some social media stuff, blogging, and I also sell Younique skincare and cosmetics and Jamberry nail wraps. I have a team in each business and it's so much fun to work with them and sell things I love. So this morning I was listening to a YouTube video by Eric Worre about recruiting 20 new team members in 30 days.

I have to admit I have not been focusing on my direct sales businesses. September was INSANE with starting the kids and I at a weekly co-op, starting religious ed classes, Scouts going in full force, activities, parties, BBQs, friend and family events, volleyball, homeschooling and more.

The thing is, I can't seem to quit anything. I love life and I love all we do. I just need like 30 hours in a day instead of 24 and I could do everything well, I just know it!

Anyway, I walked to the grocery store for the hard-core Sudafed for the kids and Chapstick and then to get the dog's flea pill at the animal hospital. It was over 2 miles and I feel great. It was only about 50 degrees.

I'm sharing my September income with you today. I have to say I don't now where it goes! A lot of it goes into the bellies of my children! Some goes to my monthly Weight Watchers membership. Some to my new 12-passenger van payment, the rest is all over the place (coffee, kid shoes, gas, books, gifts and so much more). I'm sharing this to show you how things fluctuate. I've been focusing more on proofreading, obviously, than on sales or marketing my books ... or on writing new ones. Focusing less on writing new articles and marketing the old ones. Let's see how this changes in months to come!

What are your challenges with fitness or writing or anything in between?


No comments:

Post a Comment