Monday, October 5, 2015

Walking Writer on Vacay

 So you probably won't be hearing much from me this week because I'm on vacation with my family in Nebraska. Today I did manage to somehow log almost 3 miles at a wildlife safari park. And then I decided that I would walk from our cabin to an activity center and meet my family there. I did not realize that it would be about a 1 mile walk. I could not get I heart radio to come through And so I decided to do some Periscoping. I think that I am mommykerrie on periscope. Like with most things in my life I have not come up with the focus for my periscope thing. I do too many different things and so it's hard for me to focus and I feel like most of the time I get on there and I just ran and have not figured out how to engage people yet with questions and hearts. So keep walking and keep writing and I will be catching you soon.

And if you see any typos in this it's because I was doing dictation on my phone and am in a super rush and don't have my laptop with me on vacation so I will fix anything when I get back over the weekend. Thanks for reading and excepting my faults anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment